Our doctors perform a variety of soft tissue and orthopedic procedures incorporating the latest techniques and equipment while also incorporating Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) in the form of acupuncture to provide the best care possible for your pet. We offer a wide range of surgical services and the lists below are not exhaustive of our services. Please contact our office to discuss surgical needs your pet may have.
Since every pet is unique, a doctor will evaluate your pet and will create an anesthetic protocol best suited for your pet’s needs before the procedure. Your pet’s species, breed, age, and health will be taken into account before every procedure. This ensures better anesthesia for your pet with fewer problems.
Soft Tissue Surgery involves the body’s tissue, organs, and skin. The surgeries we offer include the following:
- Spay (Ovariohysterectomy)
- Neuter (Castration)
- Biopsy or excision of abnormal growths
- Removal of foreign materials causing an obstruction in the digestive tract
- Removal and retrieval of uroliths causing bladder and urethral obstructions
Orthopedic Surgery involves correcting problems with the musculoskeletal system. These include:
- Repair of fractured bones (This may include pining or plating the broken bone)
- Repair of dislocated joints
- Repair of luxating patella (knee cap)
- Repair of ruptured or torn ligaments
We integrate both traditional and advanced monitoring vital signs for early recognition and correction of problems. We have a multimodal pain management protocol to keep you pet as comfortable as possible before, during, and after your pet’s procedure. We recognize that your pet will recover and heal faster and better after a procedure if pain is properly managed. Our doctors will work with you and tailor your pet’s pain management and recovery to his or her specific needs.